Order comparison - Adding Products to the Right

vitofun

I know you can adjust the width of the columns i think i set mine at 33% but that was the old version and now with the new one im not sure where that is now. But with 7 products that is alot to squeeze in that area, i would not put more than 4 to a page. If you reduced it to like 14% per column that really makes it look jumbled and cramped.

What i would suggest is that you make a new category and put them under a dif category item on the menu. You should be able to discover a difference enough to them to be able to split them up.

Unfortunately it seems the image viewer on the forum is having a hard time showing images, sometimes it works and sometimes it just sits there spinning. So i cant see enough of your image to see the words.

But try that. I think it is your best bet to split them into another category.

Thanks Durangod, the problem with the group option is that the products are placed on different pages, so the client must click another link and go to a different page to see the rest of the products. I do have the option to categorize them, but I also need that they can see all plans in one page.

On the other hand, you are right when you say it would be look jumbled and cramped. But we should have the option to choose the number of columns to try it. Also it would be geat that the list with the feature description get copied on the second row of products.

I've had no choice and I've changed my templates to the "Vertical Steps" one.

Thanks again for the help Durangod