Bug in setting up annual recurring product

durangod

I set up a product with prices input such as this.

One Time/Monthly -1.00

Quarterly -1.00

Semi-Annually -1.00

Annually 54.00

Biennially -1.00

Triennially -1.00

Then i chose recurring. and on the comparison order form it does not shot the annual price.

The only way i could get the price to show to acomplish my task is to set it as one time , put the price in the one time input area, and make annual -1.00. Then i had to change my description of the plan.

Thanks.

I should have checked out the time before giving my signon info, i dont ever expect you all to not have a life outside of whmcs or to stay late just for me, go out and enjoy life after work with your friends.

I am just saying that if i had realized it was quitting time for you all, i would have waited until morning there your time to give you the info. Because i have been a anxious wreck knowing my signon info is floating out there and im just sitting here, i wont be able to sleep until i get this ticket done or my logins changed and get it secured again.

@ JS-James lol no sir i did not know that omg never even thought of doing that, i wish they would have suggest that as well.

I was trying to relax a bit and all of a sudden i thought oh wow i talk about security then i talk about what kind of info is on the ticket and my ticket number is on the open forum lmao... thats why i would never make it as a spy, i would flunk out of spy 101 first day lol...

When you all close for the weekend i am closing the ticket and i will just live with the issue. I will not allow my security to be exposed all weekend long. It was hard enough for me to give you that information in the first place. Cant you just download my version and put it on your test site and when you find the issue you can give me the corrected files. I guess dont understand why i have to sit here with my lively hood exposed for so long on this issue. I dont care about the issue right now, i care about the fact that my whole life is right there and vulnerable now.

Please let me know if anything you are doing.. Thanks.

Update. This is not a bug, but the way the comparison cart is coded. It currently only specifies monthly terms. I've responded to your ticket Dave with the appropriate fix suited for you to reflect monthly or annual billing in the comparison template.

The modifications would be to ./path/to/whmcs/templates/orderforms/comparison/products.tpl, and update to:

{foreach key=num item=product from=$products}
<div class="prodtablecol">
<div class="{if $num % 2 == 0}a{else}b{/if}header{if !count($products.0.features)}expandable{/if}">
<span class="title">{$product.name}</span><br />
{if $product.bid}
{$LANG.bundledeal}{if $product.displayprice} {$product.displayprice}{/if}
{elseif $product.paytype eq "free"}
{$LANG.orderfree}
{elseif $product.paytype eq "onetime"}
{$product.pricing.onetime} {$LANG.orderpaymenttermonetime}
{elseif}
{$product.pricing.monthly}
{else}
{$product.pricing.annually}
{/if}<br />
</div>

well chris that just gives me a white page..

i replaced the old with this

<div class="{if $num % 2 == 0}a{else}b{/if}header{if !count($products.0.features)}expandable{/if}">
{if $product.bid}
{$LANG.orderfree}
{elseif}
{else}
{/if}<br />
</div>

this works fine, no blank page (i removed the annual code)

{else}

but this will not work - blank page

{elseif}
{else} 

i think i got it just had to put in a eq "value" for the elseif

{elseif $product.paytype eq "monthly"}
{else} 

so the whole thing should look like this

{if $product.bid}
{$LANG.orderfree}
{else} 
{/if}<br />
</div>

by the way does anyone happen to know the text value for quarterly, semi annual, bi annual

for this statement in case i want to add those as well.

I just need the exact paytype text value that is accurate (text wize) for those extra items.

This worked perfectly for me - please make sure you updated the sections correctly. If you want me to upload the file, I will.

{if $product.bid}
{$LANG.orderfree}
{elseif $product.pricing.monthly}
{else}
{/if}<br />
</div>

Screen Shot 2013-01-18 at 1.40.20 PM.jpg

let me get this cert issue handled and then i will attack this, it does work how id did it, i do have the file you had and i downloaded it, they gave it to me in the ticket. that is so strange lol.. but i have seen stranger things.

Thanks so much, i need to get some sleep when this cert deal is done, i am a zombie lol

Are there plans to add all the appropriate paytypes (annual quarterly and so on) to the comparison order on the official release of the next version. I think it would be one less thing for us to worry about if we could just use the admin for what its there for and not have to worry about editing our tpl file for product paytype.

This should answer the question:

http://requests.whmcs.com/responses/more-beautifull-order-pages

Very strange there Chris... I did upload your whole file and it does work as you say. I did a diff on winmerg and it didnt find anything so really strange result indeed. So we got it going..

Question and ill pm you this too so you can get back to me this next week. Are there plans to add all the appropriate paytypes (annual quarterly and so on) to the comparison order on the official release of the next version. I think it would be one less thing for us to worry about if we could just use the admin for what its there for and not have to worry about editing our tpl file for product paytype.

Let me know thanks. Have a great weekend ")

Nice job Chris..