Don't want to sell domains but hosting

newbietown

Hi,

I don't want to sell domains but hosting only. I have created some hosting packages, but they never ask for a domain name from user. I want the ordering page to ask for a domain name user already have and allow them to register hosting with me.

Why is it not asking for domain name while ordering hosting?

Thank you.

Setup > Product/Services > Select your hosting package > Details tab > Tick "Tick to show domain registration options". Now they have to choose a domain. If you don't want them to register/transfer a domain then open your cart tpl and comment out first (register domain) and second (transfer domain) radio buttons. Just leave the last one (point to an existing domain).

Setup > Product/Services > Select your hosting package > Details tab > Tick "Tick to show domain registration options". Now they have to choose a domain. If you don't want them to register/transfer a domain then open your cart tpl and comment out first (register domain) and second (transfer domain) radio buttons. Just leave the last one (point to an existing domain).

WRONG advice

in your WHMCS admin area under Setup>General Settings>Domains look under the Domain Registration Options and uncheck

Allow clients to register domains with you

Allow clients to transfer a domain to you

this will then only allow clients to use their own domain.

when you create a hosting package under the details page just make sure you have the Require Domain checked