minFraud alert IP address change

sgrayban

I got this email today and don't know if this would impact the fraud checking or not.

------------------------------------------

This email is to let you know that the IP addresses that minFraud alerts are sent from have changed. The new IPs are:

For future reference, this list of IPs will be maintained on this page: https://www.maxmind.com/en/alert_url

If the URL you use to listen for minFraud alerts has an access control based on IP address, please update the list to include the IPs listed above.

We now offer a webpage that lists the alerts we have sent, along with the HTTP status code indicating whether the alert was posted successfully or not. To access this webpage, go to: https://www.maxmind.com/en/minfraud_alert_log

Thanks,

MaxMind

Sent by MaxMind, 24 Crescent St, Suite 301, Waltham, MA 02453

I didn't receive that e-mail. However, the Alerts URL is something which you have to manually configure at MaxMind to utilize. With that said, I don't believe that the WHMCS module currently has the functionality to make use of it though. I do have the Alerts Email configured though, and have received notification alerts regarding previous transactions.

Edited by WHMCS JamesX