Renaming files in php

My_PeSePe

Español/Spanish : Buenas , quisiera saber como hacer para que sharedhosting.php pasase a ser inicial.php . Que archivos son los que tengo que modificar ?

Ingles/English : Hi, I would like to know how to make sharedhosting.php be inicial.php pass. Which files are those that I have to change?

Assuming that sharedhosting.php is not obfuscated with Ioncube, open it and look for $templatefile variable. It's at the bottom of the page. Set it to equal to the related template file. From:

$templatefile = "sharedhosting";

To:

$templatefile = "inicial";

Save, close and rename sharedhosting.php as inicial.php. Now open template/yourtemplate (or template/orderforms/yourtemplate in case you are editing Cart Template) and rename sharedhosting.tpl to inicial.tpl. Save and close.

If your sharedhosting.php is obfuscated then you will need an htaccess rule to rewrite the URL.

Uhm... mega lol! :D I was like "wtf!?" when i opened your links because your are using the same exact template that a client of mine is using for his WHMCS. Anyway i know how to deal with your problem because i worked a lot on that template. Your problem is due to the div banner displayed on top. Do the same exact thing i told you in my previous post. When you finished open header.tpl and footer.tpl. Let's say that you changed file name from "sharedhosting" to "hellokitty". Let's start with footer.

In footer.tpl look this Smarty statement (it should be on top):

{if $filename eq 'index' or $filename eq 'sharedhosting'}

Change to:

{if $filename eq 'index' or $filename eq 'hellokitty'}

Now do the same for header.tpl. You can find the same exact statement below the <!--headercon-->:

<!--headercon-->
{if $filename eq 'index' or $filename eq 'sharedhosting'}

Change to:

<!--headercon-->
{if $filename eq 'index' or $filename eq 'hellokitty'}

Save all, close and upload. Your problem has been fixed.