Many thanks to Jay

willow

Didnt really know where else to post this so i apologise if its in the wrong place :lol:

I just wanted to give massive props to Jay at whmcslicenses.com for a fantastic integration job he did for me.

I asked him to skin my WHMCS to match our main website and he has done a great job.

My main site is: www. ansuk. com with WHMCS at http://clients. ansuk. com.

Please excuse the spaces in the links, i just dont want them spidered :wink:

Jay is a great guy and his team does some pretty good work, but i do have problems with people advertising third party services on WHMCS's forums that matt himself already offers. Not really right to compete with him on his own forums.

If it was a service that matt didnt offer, then i would feel differently about it, but eh, just my opinion no big deal.

If it was a service that matt didnt offer, then i would feel differently about it, but eh, just my opinion no big deal.

So what about custom development then? :P It's not such a big matter to me anyway and I doubt (well hope) Matt doesn't care either.

nice, the logo and tagline links to your home page are off.

It must be very minimal as i cant see it :shock:

I certainly hope Matt isnt offended. Im the kinda guy who believes good work should be mentioned and my opinion Jay did a fantastic job and it helps the smaller guys greatly when testimonials are posted :).

http://clients.ansuk.com/

click on your logo or the tagline from the page link you provided and you will see....you get a page with the text

It would appear that the page you are looking for is no longer available. Please choose from one of the options below:

AnsUK Ecommerce Solutions Home

AnsUK Ecommerce Solutions Support

Thanks, sorted :)

So what about custom development then? :P It's not such a big matter to me anyway and I doubt (well hope) Matt doesn't care either.

Yeah, MACSR I think you just remove that tagline from your signature if you feel so strongly. :roll: