Capatcha on Submit Tickets

willow

Didnt really know where to put this :roll:

Ive just realised that there isnt capatcha enabled when you go to submit a ticket but it is enabled for the contact form. Is there anyway i can include it on the Submit Ticket section? I cant see anything in the settings :shock:

• 3 weeks later...

hello Willow,

try to make a new supportticketsubmit-steptwo.tpl file with this code below:

{if $errormessage}<div class="errorbox">{$errormessage|replace:'[*]':' # '} # </div>
{/if}

<form method="post" action="{$SERVER.PHP_SELF}?step=3" enctype="multipart/form-data">

<input type="hidden" name="deptid" value="{$deptid}">

<table width=100% cellspacing=1 cellpadding=0 bgcolor=#8FBCE9><tr><td bgcolor=#ffffff>
<table width=100% cellpadding=2>
<tr><td width=120 class="fieldarea">{$LANG.supportticketsclientname}</td><td>{if $loggedin}{$clientname}{else}<input type="text" name="name" size=30 value="{$name}">{/if}</td></tr>
<tr><td class="fieldarea">{$LANG.supportticketsclientemail}</td><td>{if $loggedin}{$email}{else}<input type="text" name="email" size=50 value="{$email}">{/if}</td></tr>
<tr><td class="fieldarea">{$LANG.supportticketsdepartment}</td><td>{$department}</td></tr>
<tr><td class="fieldarea">{$LANG.supportticketsticketsubject}</td><td><input type="text" name="subject" size=60 value="{$subject}"></td></tr>
<tr><td class="fieldarea">{$LANG.supportticketsticketurgency}</td><td><select name="urgency">
<option value="High">{$LANG.supportticketsticketurgencyhigh}</option>
<option value="Medium" selected>{$LANG.supportticketsticketurgencymedium}</option>
<option value="Low">{$LANG.supportticketsticketurgencylow}</option>
</select></td></tr>
<tr><td colspan="2" class="fieldarea"><textarea name="message" rows=12 style="width:100%">{$message}</textarea></td></tr>
{foreach key=num item=customfield from=$customfields}
<tr><td class="fieldarea">{$customfield.name}</td><td>{$customfield.input} {$customfield.required}</td></tr>
{/foreach}
<tr><td class="fieldarea">{$LANG.supportticketsticketattachment}:</td><td><input type="file" name="attachment" style="width:80%">
({$LANG.supportticketsallowedextensions}: {$allowedfiletypes})</td></tr>
</table>
</td></tr></table>

{if $capatacha}<p align=center>{$LANG.imagecheck}
[img=includes/verifyimage.php] <input type="text" name="code" size="10" maxlength="5"></p>{/if}

<p align="center"><input type="submit" value="{$LANG.supportticketsticketsubmit}"></p>

</form>

try and tell me results :D

It would be nice to be able to turn off the tickets one , or turn it off if you have marked "Only customers can send tickets",..

I think it is necessary to have it on the contact form, but since I have marked that only logged in clients can send tickets,. it's a rather redundant, and of course, a few have complained that it's a pain to enter a code for each ticket (only a few compalined, but I can understand that if you can only send a ticket if you are logged in,. then it makes no sense to place a captcha there)

Actually, it's not working on the upgrade you guys kindly did for me.

If it's not working, you should send in a support ticket after making sure that you've turned on captcha, as well as made sure that you overrode the correct .TPL files. :)

Did you know that the price of fish has increased so much in recent years, that in some parts of the UK, a plate of fish and chips can cost as much as £5. :roll: