Combining hosting and products templates

amico

I am trying to combing My Products & Services and My Hosting Packages into one page basically because they are considered one category in my opinion.

However, copying the contents of one file into another showed no logic results. (each template page cannot recognize the contents of other template and it nearly duplicates itself)

Does any one know a workaround to do that?

I am trying to combing My Products & Services and My Hosting Packages into one page basically because they are considered one category in my opinion.

However, copying the contents of one file into another showed no logic results. (each template page cannot recognize the contents of other template and it nearly duplicates itself)

Does any one know a workaround to do that?

To be specific, with hope to get an answer, when I add up the contents of clientareahosting.tpl to clientareaproducts.tpl, the hosting table repeatedly enlist the product items instead of hosting packages.

My guess is that the {$account.product} (which exists in both templates but show different entries when separate) is linked to the template title in some sort.

Once again, does anyone know a workaround for this problem ... or a way to successfully combine both files.

I would think this is only possible if I made a change inside the clientarea.php file for you.

Matt

Don't worry about it Matt for now. It is not a priority for me, and I know you have a lot of things to do.

However, you might want to consider it in future versions -if it makes sense and everyone else agrees- since hosting packages are themselves a type of product.

Apart from that, keep up the good work. I am still impressed with whmcs ever since I installed it :)