I dont want inactive customers login into the system

Yes, when it was being discussed we expressed concern that there should be 3 levels of clients if the inactive ones were not allowed to log in :( There should be a level that prevents users logging in. We have a couple customers that we definately don't want them to have any form of access, but can't delete the account to have a record for their accounts.

Yes, when it was being discussed we expressed concern that there should be 3 levels of clients if the inactive ones were not allowed to log in :( There should be a level that prevents users logging in. We have a couple customers that we definately don't want them to have any form of access, but can't delete the account to have a record for their accounts.

Hey,

I agree with having users not being able to login as inactive. I know I would like to keep their personal account information, invoice history, email history and product history on file even after they have left me.

What I have to do is export them from the MySQL database and insert into the Microsoft Access database I have setup, but that is always a pain in the but.

From,

Adam

Sorry for asking,

But what is actually the point in "denying" inavtive users in logging in to Client Area?

Thanks

Freddy,

We have a pair of clients that left due to the misguidance of another web host/designer. Their designer was given access to the customers billing area along with their hosting account. We consider the other designer host hostile due to several comments made along with going into areas she didn't need to be.

Also we have a few fraud orders that were made that are set to inactive. We definately wouldn't want them logging in.

Now, on the other side of the coin, we need a few inactive clients to be able to login should they decide to have a website again.

I'm going to chime in here and remind you of a feature request that would allow for more definitions, rather than active/inactive...

Many WHMCS users may want to allow or disallow logins for different reasons.

Expanding on the customer status, would allow each host to do as they see fit.

This is what I would like to see:

Pending - pending activation

Active - active, current, good standing

Inactive - on hold (customer still able to login)

Canceled - terminated, closed (customer not able to login, after 12 mo. inactivity (admin defined))

Banned - blacklisted, never reopen

The discussion was here:

http://www.whmcs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4019&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=terminated&start=15