invoice paypal payment button. is possibel to show all the buttons and no dropmeny?

Anders

Hi guys,

i am using to payment gateways paypal and payson. when i customer going to pay an d invoice they get an option top right with dropmeny to choose there paymen gateway.

is it possible to show all the buttons instead of a dropmeny?

Warm regards Anders

that setting will disable one of the payment gateways.

Hi Anders,

I don't think it does........

Clients Choose Gateway

Enabling will display a dropdown menu on the invoice allowing customers to choose which gateway they use to pay each invoice. When disabled each invoice will use the gateway the client chose upon signup.

However, moving from the dropdown to individual buttons would involve some coding to the files that produce the PDF invoice.

Hi Anders,

Yes, exactly. So when you tick the box they will have a drop down menu to choose from whichever payment gateways you have enabled.

However, if you do not want a drop down menu that is another issue....

The code that calls this is in your viewinvoice.tpl in whatever template you are using. For me (on 5.0.3) it is lines 29 to 33:

{if $allowchangegateway}

<form method="post" action="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?id={$invoiceid}">{$gatewaydropdown}</form>

{else}

{$paymentmethod}<br />

{/if}

However, this is something I've not done before but I guess you may have to look at the API functionality e.g. http://docs.whmcs.com/API:Get_Payment_Methods

• 1 year later...