Bug with Comparison Order template

Yallara

When using the Comparison Order template, and choosing a domain to go with a product in the cart, the only option that works is to register a new domain. Choosing either transfer or use existing domain results in the domain being regarded as incorrectly entered.

Switching to the Modern template solves the problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

at the time of order when we selects > Use my existing domain or Transfer domain... ajax didn't works and didn't shows transfer domain boxes.... it shows normal registration box and than gives error

The domain you entered is not valid. Enter only the part after the www. and include the TLD

Help me in this matter....

Thanks

Have issued a whmcs ticket, and they have solved the issue few days ago.

Thought that they posted the fix here but didn't so here is the fix of the ticket.

Please unzip and upload the attached file to the /templates/orderforms/comparison/ directory.

Cannot post files so here is the file:

/https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4zb0ugkesksztt/Comparison%20Domain%20Check%20Fix%20%281%29.zip

I did not fix this but WHMCS did.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4zb0ugkesksztt/Comparison%20Domain%20Check%20Fix%20%281%29.zip

Thanks for sharing, it fixed the problem here! JFTR: The file must be copied to /templates/orderforms/comparison.

@WHMCS: Would be nice if you'd make this fix available for everyone...

Thought that they posted the fix here but didn't so here is the fix of the ticket.

Please unzip and upload the attached file to the /templates/orderforms/comparison/ directory.

/https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4zb0ugkesksztt/Comparison%20Domain%20Check%20Fix%20%281%29.zip

This patch dont fix my issue :(

TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'jQuery("input.cartbutton:button,input.cartbutton:submit").button()')

error from line main.js:2

on order comparison page also there is another error:

if you have payment method more than 2, the payment method listed in vertical position so makes checkout page ugly

Edited by JFOC

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks alot for this help!

I just posted a thread but then read this!

Problem solved, but I lose my drop down menu for TLDs :P

• 3 weeks later...
Hello

The issue here was due to a jquery ui plugin missing in the main release and code still trying to use it. We do have a fix for this if you contact our support team. However i can confirm this has been resolved for the next WHMCS release.

Cheers

Liam

Can you just post in the forum ? Last time I was contacting support team and not fix everything.

And we don't have any idea when next WHMCS will be released ?

Can you just post in the forum ? Last time I was contacting support team and not fix everything.

And we don't have any idea when next WHMCS will be released ?

Hello

You would need to open a support ticket for this patch to ensure you always have the up to date files

The next release is due to be released within the next few weeks, an announcement will be made on the forums/blog when it is released.

Cheers

Liam

The next release is due to be released within the next few weeks, an announcement will be made on the forums/blog when it is released.

Cheers

Liam

That is the same thing that was said on September 12th in the following newsletter. http://www.whmcs.com/newsletters/sep12/

Has been a few weeks.

I'm not trying to start anything but if it is a few weeks away say that is coming in a few weeks.

However if it is months away say in the upcoming months.

If it is in the next couple days a release date would be nice.

I can't wait for the next release. More specific information would be nice though, and very much appreciated.

Kyle

That is the same thing that was said on September 12th in the following newsletter. http://www.whmcs.com/newsletters/sep12/

Has been a few weeks.

I'm not trying to start anything but if it is a few weeks away say that is coming in a few weeks.

However if it is months away say in the upcoming months.

If it is in the next couple days a release date would be nice.

I can't wait for the next release. More specific information would be nice though, and very much appreciated.

Kyle

Might be couple of months or years :P

LOL

Hello

You would need to open a support ticket for this patch to ensure you always have the up to date files

Cheers

Liam

The previous ticket is still open anyway.....do i need to open another tickets?

thank you !!!!!

it solved the problem.

and WHMCS dont fix the problem until now (5.1.3!)