Greenish touch to portal template

kazey

Blends in well with the colors of your site :)

although I would style the form inputs of the client login and search etc to a white background.

the background is blue on my browser and it doesn't match the color scheme.

That form input issue is probably more just your browser picking that color. Safari? Its white on my Firefox on windows.

As far as the design, i think it does work well with your site, but two suggestions, make sure your logo is clickable and references your sites main home page. Also, rename the portals 'Home' menu references to something like 'Billing' or 'Client Portal' or something like that. A Home link should always go back to the sites homepage, not a scripts home page. Then rename 'Main Nairahost Website' to 'Home'.

Again, nice job on changing the color schemes to work with your design.

Blends in well with the colors of your site :)

although I would style the form inputs of the client login and search etc to a white background.

the background is blue on my browser and it doesn't match the color scheme.

That form input issue is probably more just your browser picking that color. Safari? Its white on my Firefox on windows.

As far as the design, i think it does work well with your site, but two suggestions, make sure your logo is clickable and references your sites main home page. Also, rename the portals 'Home' menu references to something like 'Billing' or 'Client Portal' or something like that. A Home link should always go back to the sites homepage, not a scripts home page. Then rename 'Main Nairahost Website' to 'Home'.

Again, nice job on changing the color schemes to work with your design.

Unless a specific style is applied to form inputs etc then the background will default to the visitors default background colour as set in windows (in my case).

Hence I have a blueish background set in windows so the forms show blue and since not everyoine uses white backgrounds in windows it's better coding your web pages to take such things into account if you always want it to look as you would like to every visitor :)

P.S. I was viewing in Firefox and IE7 and both are the same blue background :)

I really appreciate all your contributions and I have applied all the changes as suggested.

looks nice, just an fyi, the main navigation bar text on your website, using ie7, starts off to the left f the page, probably missed a div somewhere.

The problem with that is, it looks preety well on my browsers, Opera, IE, Firefox and even Safari, I really dont know :(