Need help with PDF invoice

I recently realised that during one of our WMCS reinstalls/upgrades the modified pdfconfig.php we had has been overwritten with the standard one.

Rather than spend a couple of hours going through archived backups, and taking into account we'd not quite got it how we wanted anyway, I'm looking for a volunteer from the WHMCS community ...

If I supply a PDF of how we want it to look, can someone with much more experience of the pdfconfig.php / fpdf system actually make the modifications.

Essentially its:

add logo

add box round client address

make fit in a dl windowed envelope

add company footer

add payment instructions box and link

I'm happy to pay, as its BBQ weather, I'd rather be roasting an animal outside than playing "trial-and-error" with a pdf config file :)

So please email me

an example of your WHMCS PDF invoice as a "portfolio" of your work, and your price for the hour or so of work.

i dont have the time to help you out, but just a tip, after i customize my pdfconfig.php to my liking, i make a copy of it and name it as pdfconfig.php.bak, that way i can just restore it after i do an upgrade. I made the mistake just like you did the first time and had mine copied over. Definitely frustrating. Luckily i just had to exctract that specific file from that days tar backup, but thats besides the point. =P