Admin Order

Adamski

I've just placed an order for a client as admin.

It seem to use the one page order form but I have the following questions:

If I tick do not generate invoice how do I then create an invoice to send to the client for that product?

If I don't tick "do not generate invoice" the payment options for me to select are only what is allowed on the order form. Previously I could select any payment option - ie Paypal Subs so that an invoice doesn't get sent to client, but is generated.

I also thought that we could now set the invoice date and due date for the first invoice to be different? How do I do that as I can't seem to find an option anywhere!

Thanks,

Adam

• WHMCS CEO
If I tick do not generate invoice how do I then create an invoice to send to the client for that product?

Click Generate Invoices on the admin homepage once you've set the payment method, due date, etc... as you want.

I also thought that we could now set the invoice date and due date for the first invoice to be different? How do I do that as I can't seem to find an option anywhere!

Nope, you can only edit that once the invoice has been created.

Matt is there a way to change the invoice email for that first one? My default credit card invoice email says we will collect funds automatically etc.. this client will be paying by card but we wont be collecting funds automatically as he hasn't given them yet.

Cheers,

Adam

PS - that worked ;)