Domain Expiry Dates & # of Packages

fireball

Hello,

I just got WHMCS installed and running today, used the ClientExec import script without a hitch, and everything seems to be great, except for two small issues.

1) Domain expiry dates - I'm unable to change a domain expiry date. When I do so and click 'save changes', it changes to 0000/00/00. I have set up my server IP with enom.com, should the expiry date not be pulled from there automatically? Why can I not change it?

2) Under the client list, many of my clients have incorrect values in the "Accounts" field. What is this based on, and can I safely change it in the database manually?

Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I just got WHMCS installed and running today, used the ClientExec import script without a hitch, and everything seems to be great, except for two small issues.

1) Domain expiry dates - I'm unable to change a domain expiry date. When I do so and click 'save changes', it changes to 0000/00/00. I have set up my server IP with enom.com, should the expiry date not be pulled from there automatically? Why can I not change it?

2) Under the client list, many of my clients have incorrect values in the "Accounts" field. What is this based on, and can I safely change it in the database manually?

Thank you in advance!

I have also recently just started with this program.

With regards to pulling the dates. Yes it my opinion it should be, but the program doesn't.

Re the date going back to zero's check you have the Date format in the configuration set correctly. This may help. It works for me but the format I have it set at is: Day/month/year 00/00/0000

• WHMCS CEO

Please don't double post. I've responded to the other post.

I see, if things dont work with another date format, then they shouldnt give you the option to change it, now should they? :P

As I said in my other reply - it accepts the format you have chosen to use use in General Config > Localisation.