Domain Expiry Dates & # of Packages

fireball

Hello,

I just got WHMCS installed and running today, used the ClientExec import script without a hitch, and everything seems to be great, except for two small issues.

1) Domain expiry dates - I'm unable to change a domain expiry date. When I do so and click 'save changes', it changes to 0000/00/00. I have set up my server IP with enom.com, should the expiry date not be pulled from there automatically? Why can I not change it?

2) Under the client list, many of my clients have incorrect values in the "Accounts" field. What is this based on, and can I safely change it in the database manually?

Thank you in advance!

• WHMCS CEO

If it's not saving, that means you aren't entering it in a valid format. Check what date format you have in General Config > Localisation and make sure you use that.

The # of Accounts a client has is calculated from how many accounts they have - you can't change that. It includes all products, services, addons and domains.

Matt

No response from the staff on this? Maybe they're working on fixing it...

Hey,

No.

You are entering it wrong.

If it's not saving, that means you aren't entering it in a valid format.

Make sure you add all the 0's and their are no single numbers.

From,

Adam

You are entering it wrong.

Incorrect, I am not entering it wrong. I am using the little pop-up calendar. It selects the date for me. When I click a date in the calendar, it goes into the field as MM/DD/YYYY. However I have my preferences set to YYYY/MM/DD. I should not have to manually enter dates, else what is the point of the pop-up calendar?

You would think that if your preferences are set to something other then the default, that the date the pop-up calendar enters would match your preferences. This is a bug, and something WHMCS's staff should fix.