PSA Addon

TwoPlus1

A lot of my clients have web space as well as IT Support Services provided by my company. I've used PSA software such as Autotask, Connectwise and SugarCRM in the past but all of these products offer far more complexity than I'm looking for and charge accordingly. They also lack integration with the webhosting so I was wondering if it would be possible/practical to add modules to WHMCS which would provide the functionality I require.

To start with I need to track items such as broadband connections, modems and other hardware/software assets associated with each client. I also want to add site configuration details and user details such as passwords. This would all be for systems not catered for within the basic WHMCS platform.

Support contracts and AV renewal dates with automated renewal reminders would be an additional module. Also some clients would not have web hosting accounts.

Once this is up and running connection to my CentraStage monitoring platform would be an excellent addition.

Please could someone point me in the direction of a product already available or quote for the development work to make this possible.

Thanks

Martyn