WHMcs did not setup account via WHM

dscurlock

after the client *you in this case* place the order once you login to your admin area make sure that the send e-mails r checked before you click create account.

also for the domain.com part... check they bandusage tab in your whm manager and see if it shows up there as it might not be showing up in the list accounts.. I was having this issue.

after the client *you in this case* place the order once you login to your admin area make sure that the send e-mails r checked before you click create account.

also for the domain.com part... check they bandusage tab in your whm manager and see if it shows up there as it might not be showing up in the list accounts.. I was having this issue.

the account was set to auto create once the client

submitted the order, all emails should have been

sent out, not just a couple.

that sounds kinda crazy, but i checked, nothing there.

I also checked the users new url xxx.xxx.xxx/~user

and it did not exist, the account simply was not created

in WHM.

This may sound like a stupid question but make sure if u havent already that the server settings in the product r set with the correct *Applies to Server Type* and the product name is the exact same as the whm product or *featured package* name...

Also if you havent already... make sure that the manage server in admin->Configurations -> manage servers... that all that info is correct....

other then that bra im clue less but im sure if thats not the prob ull be hearing from matt or uber or sumone else that can point to the prob..lol

this is all i can think of myself as to y is wouldnt set it up and send the e-mail.....

This may sound like a stupid question but make sure if u havent already that the server settings in the product r set with the correct *Applies to Server Type* and the product name is the exact same as the whm product or *featured package* name...

Also if you havent already... make sure that the manage server in admin->Configurations -> manage servers... that all that info is correct....

other then that bra im clue less but im sure if thats not the prob ull be hearing from matt or uber or sumone else that can point to the prob..lol

this is all i can think of myself as to y is wouldnt set it up and send the e-mail.....

The thing is, it worked yesterday, so did ticket support, now nothing works, its pretty useless, its doesnt even import the ticket like it did yesterday...