Verification Image

tlman12

I've finally gotten everything working with my whmcs and most all of it works

now i only have 2 problems that i can't figure out

Site it's installed on ghhosting.org/whmcs

1. the verification image is not showing up, even though it is asking you to enter it (client registration) i'm not exactly sure where else it shows up, but i know it's in a few places and it dosn't work in any of them

the weird thing was, even though it requires the image verification, and it says that you mistyped it, the account gets created.

and if you go back and try to resubmit it, i creates an exact duplicate of the account

2. when i goto submit a support ticket as a customer, the departments don't show up even though i have added them in the admin section

there should be a billing and support.

i have no problem resetting it up again but i'm kind of hoping for and easier solution

thank you for your help

Is php on your server compiled with GD Image Library support?

If not, the verification image will not be shown.

support.whmcs.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&catid=3&id=1

Cheers,

Paul

AWSOME! :) that worked

but it didn't solve me problem with the departments not showing up when you try to create a support ticket :(

here is my php info file maybe there something i'm missing

ghhosting.org/phptest.php

thank you

when i goto submit a support ticket as a customer, the departments don't show up even though i have added them in the admin section

Im not the best in the world on this cuz im pretty new to this program myself but in admin under teh departments make sure the box isnt checked to hide from clients....

when i goto submit a support ticket as a customer, the departments don't show up even though i have added them in the admin section

Im not the best in the world on this cuz im pretty new to this program myself but in admin under teh departments make sure the box isnt checked to hide from clients....

OMG! lol I can't belive I missed that i feel like an idiot lol :roll:

it was one of those I D 10 T errors lol

Thank you all for your help