Editing an existing credit error

Found an interesting bug that is reproducible.

1) Create a new credit on a customer account

2) Refresh the client summary page you'll see the applied credit

3) Go back into the credit manager, click the edit button to edit the existing credit

4) Change the amount of the credit

5) Save the edited credit, the credit manager amount will update to the new value

6) Refresh the client summary page, the available credit amount remains the original value, not the changed value

Thoughts:

- I'm opposed to being able to edit original credit values. The complexities of being able to edit this value after creation are interesting. What happens to invoices with the credit applied to them if you decrease the credit amount? Which invoices would WHMCS reduce the credit value on? Would it even reduce the applied credit value on invoices or is this a blackhole?

- I'm ok deleting a credit that has been created with considerations: does WHMCS just remove the applied credit from the various invoices? If so, I'd like to see a report of which invoices got adjusted after deleting the credit so I can address them.

Cheers,

Ryan