Need Basic Template Customizations

Hi, I need to have 2 basic Template Customizations:

1) I need to be able to print/echo or display on various pages within my WHMCS my users' product details. This is currently in the tblhosting and I need to be able to print out their username, password, and product name. For example, like this:

Your Product Type: Name-Of-Product

Username: username

Password: password

In some instances, clients may have more than one product,so it should print all their info like this:

Your Product Type: Name-Of-Product1

Username: username1

Password: password1

Your Product Type: Name-Of-Product2

Username: username2

Password: password2

Your Product Type: Name-Of-Product3

Username: username3

Password: password3

I need to be able to "drop in" these details on any template I need. If I need to tweak a template in adavnce, that is fine too, but I need you to help me make it easy to do.

2) I need to display information on various pages within my WHMCS installation based on the type of product a user has. Like above, I need to be able to "drop in" these template snippets anywhere I need, and I can also do some tweaking. Basically I need you to teach me how to do this in Smarty.

For example, if user has ProductA, I tell them XXXXXX; if user has ProductB, I tell them YYYYYY, and if user has ProductC, I tell them ZZZZZZZ. I basically need if/else arrays on different pages, and I need your help in setting this up.

I think a trained person can do all this work in 1-3 hours, but you please let me know if you think otherwise.

I previously used Franksworld.org earlier this year and he was very good, so if you are good hopefully we can work on continuous cycle in the future as I need ongoing support~

• 2 weeks later...