Pages in Admin Area

SageStone

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to create custom AdminCP pages? Basically, we want to have customized pages in there where employee information will be held such as server login credentials and links to our manuals and policies. Also as a branch of this, would it be possible to use the permission system of Support/Sales/Administration?

Thanks,

David

• 1 year later...

Hightek,

nothing real complex. a few scripts for my RSS feed basic stuff like adding and deleting the feed's posts, a KB strictly for my staff, and off site links (those I already have in the menu so dont need help there) most of its information on how to do tasks things of the sort. i just want it all contained in WHMCS so my staff doesnt have to login to another section of the site just to find the information they need.

othellotech,

Yea I was just reading through that and was looking at the ip_manager to see if that was able for my needs. but im not real sure ill be able to customize a modual, i just want something simple that i can take the pages I already have created and include them into WHMCS.

Edited by seeker2921