Kintallon Hosting

Angler

Looks neat and clean to me.

I did notice that if someone was to check a domain on your homepage and choose to purchase at the next screen. The following page offers products which if you don't choose tpo add anything and click continue, the page never loads. So trying it a different way, click domain registration on the page presented, you have to type in the damain name again and check availability again to purchase. :shock: I wonder if it's just the way WHMCS works :?:

Looks nice, but are you sure that you're allowed to use the NY NOC's header image?

thenynoc.com

Your right the header image is the same.

I bought the design template from http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=623072 last week and first impression on looking at thenynoc.com is that the designs were done by the same designer.

Have emailed the designer to ask but my guess is that it is a stock image and that the template I bought was likely part of a few designs put together for thenynoc.com but they went with the other design.

PPH - that seems to be the way WHMCS works you have to select domain registration only if you don't want another product added.

PPH - that seems to be the way WHMCS works you have to select domain registration only if you don't want another product added.

Yep I just verified it with my local test copy. That would definately confuse potential customers wanting to by a domain name only :( The order form sticks with no update or error. And if they were by some weird stroke of luck clicked on domains during the 2nd step, they have to start over and search again...

• WHMCS CEO

Why would having to click on the "Domain Registration Only" option confuse customers who want to order a domain name only? Surely that seems the logical thing to do. And if they do do that, the domain they selected previously is still selected. Only if you continue incorrectly without selecting a package do you have to start over and search again.