Need help with API integration - GoMobi API into WHMCS

I need a developer to help with API integration, as follows:

I need to get Go Mobi API to integrate into WHMCS portal/management system:

I am a Reseller for Enom who added as new product - GoMobi- into its Guide section Version 6.2

New services: goMobi: If you want to make your Web site accessible to the widest possible audience, use goMobi to display the content of your Web site on even the smallest Web-enabled devices. In the catalog, API commands specific to goMobi are named GM_*.

IN THE Enom API COMMANDS CATALOGUE = I have found the following API commands:

See link: http://www.enom.com/APICommandCatalog/index.htm

Question for a developer: How do I get this API across to WHMCS? OR ATTACH IT INTO WHMCS?

SERVICE MANAGEMENT—goMobi

GM_CancelSubscription

GM_CheckDomain

GM_GetCancelReasons

GM_GetControlPanelLoginURL

GM_GetRedirectScript

GM_GetStatuses

GM_GetSubscriptionDetails

GM_GetSubscriptions

GM_ReactivateSubscription

GM_RenewSubscription

GM_UpdateBillingCycle

GM_UpdateSubscriptionDetails

2 other jobs::

1) Need to finish WHMCS installation

2) Need to integrate a Wordpress website:

I created 2 websites:

Wordpress: for commercial/marketing (not yet finished or published), coming soon!

Support website: http://www.hq4mobilesupport.com, for WHMCS:

- some WHMCS set-up has been done... I need help to finish the set-up - with all the rest.

I also need quotes for Wordpress integration so both websites can work together.

I have bought WHMCS as a service infrastructure to set up reseller accounts for various small operators/business pushing my products so I can send responses to tickets with alternate information and branding so that I can run everything through WHMCS.

I am hoping that after a while most existing clients, familiar with the support website will go there directly.

3 aspects need setting up : keep it simple (KISS) for first time customers

1) Buy products. once the client buys a product on Wordpress commercial website - I need to link to support site so info goes via WHMCS

2) Submit tickets. New clients needing help - a way to make them set up their account on the Wordpress site and a link from Wordpress site to the support site

3) Manage client account access once set up via Wordpress site

4) future billing - tracking

Also I need to setup an area where I can log additional details on my clients buying from me, as well as for my resellers who are separate businesses with their clients: is this possible? .