eMail Reply to Tickets by Department

TwoPlus1

Hi, I'm new to WHMCS and sending this post from work so haven't done a great job of searching for a solution so I apologise if I'm reposting someone else's question.

Firstly I would like to know if I setup various departments within WHMCS to represent various small enterprises I have can I then send responses to tickets with alternate information and branding so that I can run everything through WHMCS rather than Outlook distribution groups which don't allow me to monitor ticket status etc.

Secondly I would like to setup an area where I can log additional details on my clients such as their network configuration, AV renewal dates, users and passwords along with other detailed information to enable me to resolve issues quickly. Will WHMCS CMS allow me to do this and has anyone else had experience setting this up?

Thanks in advance

Martyn

I am also new to WHMCS, and even less experience that TwoPlus1, who seems to know a lot: bought WHMCS for a very similar purpose: setting up reseller accounts to represent various small operators/business so I can send responses to tickets with alternate information and branding so that I can run everything through WHMCS.

Also I need to setup an area where I can log additional details on my clients buying from me, as well as for my resellers who are separate businesses with their clients: is this possible? .

I created a website: http://www.hq4mobilesupport.com, and some WHMCS set-up has been done... but I need help with all the rest.

I also need quotes

Gloriapw