Fast Uk Host

Tell me what you think

http://www.fastukhost.com

looks unfinished.

1) no logo (brand Identity) which is essential in the hosting industry

2) need more Knowledgebase items ( i think their are addons in this forum giving you these)

3) clicking on Terms of Service, takes you too Privacy Policy

4) FAQ leads to knowledgebase (FAQ and knowledgebase are 2 different things)

i would prefer some sort of website with info etc. that then directs through links to WHMCS area.

your prices look too cheap to sustain a business model

Thank you for your thoughts on the site i am currently improving the website now and all the things you have said will be corrected shortly what do you think about the free host option?

free hosting is not going to pay your server fees, also free hosting will attract spammers etc. which will cause you issues will IP blacklistings etc.

I would look at fixing your TOS page as it reads as 1 long line. Also fixing your whois would help as you have screwed that up completely as im sure your phone number isnt 00000000 and just your email address for all data will IMHO make your prospective clients run a mile and dont be misled into thinking people wont whois your domain cos they will I did :)

Below is the details he gave trying to sign up for an account with us. (the address he used is a council run youth centre which should not of been used without their authority).

First Name bean

Last Name 123

Company Name 1236

Email Address ---- @ hotmail.co.uk

Address 1 ------Gardens

Address 2 St Giles

City Lincoln

State/Region Bedfordshire

Postcode --- ---

Country GB - United Kingdom

Phone Number 543543465768768

(ive blocked off the email and full address)

he also opened a live chat on 23 july

him: Hi there are you intrested in joining with my website fastukhost.com

our support: not at the moment

him: ive just set up mine fastukhost.com

him: could i join your company and be like support staff?

you can tell the UK summer holidays are here

Edited by easyhosting
typo

• 2 weeks later...
Why would Nominet rules apply to Verisign controlled Domain Name?

They would not, but his whois info is false according to both ICANN (.com controller) and Nominet (.uk controller). i never stated nominet has any rules in this 1 domain, just that the way he has his whois detaiuskl wiould be deemed false according to them

• 2 weeks later...
Funny part his so called company... Get a unique theme dude. I know the group who created that theme. :)

I agree, also his post 7

ok thanks for your help buddy nearly done it now :)

yes he has done nothing, so apart from

1) no logo (brand Identity) which is essential in the hosting industry

2) need more Knowledgebase items ( i think their are addons in this forum giving you these)

3) clicking on Terms of Service, takes you too Privacy Policy

4) FAQ leads to knowledgebase (FAQ and knowledgebase are 2 different things)

which he has not fixed, he also has

1) listing false/illegal whois info

2) asked us if he could merge his business with ours and then asked if he could be a support agent for us.

3) tried to sign up with us using false information

• 2 weeks later...
I think i have seen this template a few times.

Or did you design this yourself?

i think you will have a long wait for an answer as OPs last activity was 07-24-12 01:50 AM

I tell you, that's pathetic of them. Well shows how immature people are email address for everything.

true, so is asking us to join forces with them and then asking if he could become a support agent for us and then 24 hours later attempting to order hosting from us using false details

true, so is asking us to join forces with them and then asking if he could become a support agent for us and then 24 hours later attempting to order hosting from us using false details

But why would you tell everyone that? Does it matter? it would be more professional to just ban him and say no more...

But why would you tell everyone that? Does it matter? it would be more professional to just ban him and say no more...

because i think it is relevant to show what sort of people are running this company apart from them not setting up a website correctly, why try and sign up with another company that offered you sound advice about your own site with false details.

Edited by easyhosting

why try and sign up with another company that offered you sound advice about your own site with false details.

Maybe he just wanted to test functionality of your site etc..? and prefer not to give his home address/details, either way still no reason to post client information on a public forum, that doesn't look good on you either.

Maybe he just wanted to test functionality of your site etc..? and prefer not to give his home address/details, either way still no reason to post client information on a public forum, that doesn't look good on you either.

he never gave any true information in the signup, how i knew it was him was the IP and the domain he tried to use, so have not posted anything on the client.