eNom Domain Registration

xeqution

Hello,

For the past few days I have been noticing some very weird stuff, when registering a domain & it's automatically processed instead of registering the domain name for 1 year, it "renews" the domain name for 2 years, taking out 2 times the amount of money from our enom account balance. It's suppose to register the domain name for 1 year, not two - anyone had a similar problem or anyone know howto fix this ?

• WHMCS CEO

So you have automatic domain registration enabled and it is registering and then renewing the domain? Are you manually registering the domain before the customer has paid the invoice for it?

Matt

So you have automatic domain registration enabled and it is registering and then renewing the domain? Are you manually registering the domain before the customer has paid the invoice for it?

Type Qty ExtAmt Description / Status

===============================================================================

Renewal 2 $15.90 thedomain.com / Successful

TOTAL BILLED: $15.90 USD to your reseller account

No I am not manually registering the domain before the customer has paid for it.

This has happened to the last 5 domains I have registered. Is there anything ?

Thanks othellotech, you're right, I never noticed that option under "settings".

Not really a problem for me boz I register manually and it's easy enough to change the 2 to a 1

xeqution needs to change that option to 1 if he's going to allow whmcs to do the registrations autoamatically.