No Emails, Cron wont run

rke211

Ive been having this problem for a while that my cron jobs wouldnt run i have since switched to a new server so im not sure why it still wont run the cron despite the url etc in the cron being fine and everything being there so any ideas would be great.

Secondly none of my emails are being sent to the clients which again a new server im not sure if im missing something i know php mail script is enabled as i have tested this so again any help is appreciated

yes the cron will run when i do it through the browser but for some reason i just received an error this time

Site error: the file <b>/home2/***/public_html/606/cron.php</b> requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

i have installed ioncube and my whmcs works so its definitely installed

I think you have Debian OS that have different php.ini for php5-mod and for php5-cli. So PHP scripts that you run via Apache is working, but you did not edit php5-cli php.ini afer IonCube installation, and that your php scripts that run from CLI is not working. Just add ioncube loader string to php.ini in /etc/php5/cli/php.ini as you did for /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini