Wordpress & WHMCE Intergration

sounds

Hi,

Something i am curious about, still in the learning, building stages.

I looked at joomla integrator but it is 120$

Then i looked at wordpress and there is whmcs bridge which is free,

I tried the free version which doesn't include integrating the wordpress login with whmcs.

But the free version did a decent job of binding the wordpress and whmcs design together.

So i am thinking, as many people say it's unsafe to have your wordpress and whmcs together as one.

Maybe i could have my wordpress install and theme, then have the free whmcs bridge combine them.

In other words, don't have whmcs and wp on the same database, keep them separated, so the wp design

is built around whmcs but not sharing the same db, would that be the safest way to integrate them?

So when a visitor is exploring my site they are seeing wp, sliders, and other wp addons, but when they

are viewing anything related to products and services, billing etc, they are logged into whmcs inside wp.

Edited by sounds

• 4 months later...

Although this post is old, I think its actually a smart idea to do that as all my server projects have WordPress on the front for the hosting service and WHMCS in either /accounts/ or /clients/ and they are perfectly bridged and work with HTTPS.

I'd publish a solution if I thought people wanted it.