Demo??

CavalloComm

Question

6 answers to this question

Well I want to purchase WHMCS cause I'm currently using AWBS. I just would like to see the clients area demo that's most important to me. I would also like to know if the 30 day money back thing would apply as a credit to the full purchase price if I was to start with the monthly service JUST so I could install the system and view the clients area and take a little test drive. Then say within 24 hours purchase the full package and addons?

Well I want to purchase WHMCS cause I'm currently using AWBS. I just would like to see the clients area demo that's most important to me. I would also like to know if the 30 day money back thing would apply as a credit to the full purchase price if I was to start with the monthly service JUST so I could install the system and view the clients area and take a little test drive. Then say within 24 hours purchase the full package and addons?

If you want to trial version 5.1.2, you can do it here until WHMCS upgrade their demo site:

http://demo.whmcsthemes.com/index.php?systpl=default

There's no demo account here, so you would need to register an account to view the client area - dummy info is fine.

If you want to trial version 5.1.2, you can do it here until WHMCS upgrade their demo site:

http://demo.whmcsthemes.com/index.php?systpl=default

There's no demo account here, so you would need to register an account to view the client area - dummy info is fine.

Thanks, I didn't realize that I could create an account (should have tried). I've seen that demo site before since I was browsing the whmcsthemes.com templates. I plan on making a purchase with them as well their templates are reallly high quality. I might need to purchase a few though to mix and match the layouts. Aside from all that I was able to create an account at the demo site and view the client's area.