WHMCS v5.1 Blend Template Free Mod

Keep improving this mod ?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Keep improving this mod ?

• I like it, keep improving it
    • I like the original version

Hi Guys,

Ive spent a considerable amount of hours trying to improve the default blend theme.

I think ive done a decent job of it imo.

Its not a major mod, so dont expect a complete retheme, its just improving what is already there hopefully.

I wanted to make it cleaner and more easier on the eyes. Best of all ive managed to do 99% of it via just the style.css file meaning that you can easily switch between the original look and the new look.

Instructions for use:

1. Backup your original blend style.css file inside /admin/templates/blend i suggest renaming it to style.css.original

2. FTP across my version to the same directory

As an added bonus ive slightly modified the attention bar, however this required another file to be modified try it out it looks nicer than the default bar with this theme. To use it follow these instructions

3. Backup your original system_overview.php file here /modules/widgets

4. FTP across my version to the same directory

I am considering doing further modifications to it if i see people want it, especially to some third party modules like the project management module since i use it.

Hope some find it useful.

If you would like to see me keep improving it, please vote on the poll above. If that does not work let me know with a reply to this thread.

blend_menkom.zip

Edited by menkom
file attachments