Mb import errors

I tryied to import all my customers account, domains and invoices on whmcs but during the import process i can see this errors:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/hosting/public_html/whmcs2/mbimport.php on line 0

Imported Client Nick Man (1)

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/hosting/public_html/whmcs2/mbimport.php on line 0

Imported Client Jhon Ferreri (2)

Imported Client Arin Bask (3)

Imported Client Ryan Coll (4)

Imported Client julian Monroe (5)

I checked my whmcs admin and it was imported only the packages, customers but didnt import any domain and invoice.

What's happened ?

Thanks

• WHMCS CEO

Either that or pay for us to develop an MB 4.3 importer for you. I hate to see MB getting money from people so I would try to beat that price just for that! I wouldn't think there was that many changes between V4.3 and 4.4 but would need to see the database. Open a ticket about it.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

The above error was identifed as not being an issue - it simply occurs when a PayPal Subscription record is not found for the user in the MB database and shouldn't have any negative affect on the imported data.

Matt