Server Status Page

I was wondering if it is possible to display the server status page that is part of WHMCS on a different domain (or aswell as the main installation) so in the invent that the main server which is hosting the content has an outage my client will still be able to view the status of their products.

Recently, I have seen another host do it (they use WHMCS) but I dont remember who it was. If anyone knows how to do it or can recommend a solution to my problem whether it be an alternative by a 3rd party or an online service it would be greatly appreciated.

I was wondering if it is possible to display the server status page that is part of WHMCS on a different domain (or aswell as the main installation) so in the invent that the main server which is hosting the content has an outage my client will still be able to view the status of their products.

Recently, I have seen another host do it (they use WHMCS) but I dont remember who it was. If anyone knows how to do it or can recommend a solution to my problem whether it be an alternative by a 3rd party or an online service it would be greatly appreciated.

for security etc. it is advisable to host WHMCS on a differenct server top that of your clients. This is so if the client sewrver has issues and goes down then your support system etc is still accessable and you can still communicate with your clients