Client Domain Dates Not Saving

ernienet

I'm a complete newby to WHMCS and am excited discovering all the things it can do.

I've successfully imported my 26 client accounts from WHM and am now completing the details for each customer profile.

All my client domains are registered with GoDaddy, which is not an option in the Domain Registrars Setup, so I'm leaving the Registrar drop-down set to None in the client's Domains tab. But I'm entering the Registration, Expiry and Next Due Dates and saving the settings. The yellow banner comes up and says:

Changes Saved Successfully!

The changes to the domain were saved successfully

Unfortunately, though, they're all set back to 00/00/0000!

Why can't I save this information?

Thank you,

Ernie

P.s. I'm not a GoDaddy affiliate or anything. I just host for a tiny niche group and provide a turnkey web site design, host, and register/manage-their-domain service. All accounts were previously set up by phone agreement, paid with mailed-in checks and invoiced with QuickBooks (so you can see why I'm so excited about the potential of WHMCS!).

Amendment: It's saving now. I think it was that I was entering dates without leading zeroes that caused it (10/9/2012 instead of 10/09/2012).

The reason I was entering the dates directly was because some were originally registered in the 1990's so I did that instead of scrolling through the calendar.

There's my "Welcome to the forum dumb post", glad to have put it behind me now.8)