second email on client sign up

caminoz74

Hi,

I am wanting the ability to have clients enter a second contact email address as part of their registration. This topic has been mentioned several times over years with the only outcome being to set up a sub contact.

If that is the only way to add a second email to the primary contact (which is very messy) then is there a way to create this record when a client signs up, via a second email field.

Thanks

Hi,

thanks for you response and suggestion however I was looking for a solution that would collect a clients second email that would then have all notices automatically sent to... i.e. all invoices and notices get sent to 2 emails as a backup.

You suggestion collects the email but the still has to be manually taken a create a sub contact with it, for the above to work.

appreciate any other suggestions : )

Hi,

I am wanting the ability to have clients enter a second contact email address as part of their registration. This topic has been mentioned several times over years with the only outcome being to set up a sub contact.

If that is the only way to add a second email to the primary contact (which is very messy) then is there a way to create this record when a client signs up, via a second email field.

Thanks

See this thread: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?39727-Multiple-email-addresses.

Amazingly similar question and responses. Amazingly. It's as if they were the same person, but that couldn't possible be the case, could it?

Hi Strother,

I'm not sure whether you are being sarcastic or trying to be helpful?

The other thread that I did post in as well, has indicated, that I should take this to the commercial paid section which I now have!

Do you have a solution? or an I posting this in the wrong section?

Hi Strother,

The other thread that I did post in as well, has indicated, that I should take this to the commercial paid section which I now have!

In the other thread you were posting under the name Kikloo, and now you are caminoz74 with the same questions.

When you were advised to shop for a new developer, you said that you had already paid WHMCS, so why would you be shopping for a new developer here?

I am not sure who you think I am and am not....

Perhaps rather than unfolding some form of drama you leave the space for a service provider to offer me a solution, paid or otherwise so I can get on with my business.

Thanks you for your time.

Hi Strother,

wrong section, if you want to pay someone to do this then i6t needs to be in the marketplace.

but using multiple IDs will only cause you issues

like I said accusing me of being someone else that has obviously ticked you off has nothing to do with me and I suggest you get your facts straight before making accusations and polluting the environment.

I will look for the marketplace

i was not the one who originally accused you, but just look at the facts.

2 threads the exact same question with the same grammer under 2 different IDS

you'll find I have asked the question in several places as I have tracked different people discussing it over time, then asked whmcs themselves, and now I'm wanting to pay someone.

if you want to waste your time dragging people into your play pen then feel free to find someone else and stop attempting to tarnish and members profile.

it only makes you look small

you'll find I have asked the question in several places as I have tracked different people discussing it over time, then asked whmcs themselves, and now I'm wanting to pay someone.

if you want to waste your time dragging people into your play pen then feel free to find someone else and stop attempting to tarnish and members profile.

it only makes you look small

so is it me that has asked the same question (exactly the same with the same grammer) in 2 WHMCS threads with two different IDs