Payment Hub Payment Gateway

I am looking for an experienced developer to build a payment gateway for me to integrate with Payment Hub, it is a Direct Debit facility which is based in Australia, and allows me to Direct Debit Australian Bank accounts, and Credit Cards.

I have all required API information documents from Payment Hub, to link in with their system.

I also want when a customer selects Payment Hub as their payment method, it takes them to a page which automatically fills in their Name, Address and other details if they are logged in, it advises them the charges for direct debit and the charges for direct debiting a credit card. Below this it will have a select box asking if they want to direct debit a bank account or a credit card, if they select bank account, it will ask them for their Account Name, Account Number, and BSB Number.

If they select Credit Card, it will show a box asking for the type (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) The card number, and the expiry date and the card holders name.

Below this some terms and conditions, with a link to open all terms and conditions for direct debit.

A tick box, I have read and understand the terms and conditions.

then a submit direct debit registration button.

I want this to them all be sent to an email of my choosing, and also want it to save the Bank information somewhere on the clients account, just like it has the option to save credit card details already.

I will provide more information and all the API documents.

If you are interested in developing this for me, can you let me know how much and we can take it from there