setting up vendor email accounts

Jowwow

I'm trying to figure out the best way to setup an account from our various vendors ( this includes support tickets FROM other companies ) so that both myself and my wife see them and which ever of us gets the chance acts on it.

For Example, if I've got a support ticket open with whmcs then it needs to go to a "central" email account that if I'm on I can answer but if she is she can.

I've tried two different ways and I'm really not sure which is best.

right this second its totally nerfed.

if I don't use whmcs and use imap, it works but! the message shows as "read" to the "non-1st" person to check the mail.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

your totally confused Bear

i wasnt aware there was a way to use IMAP wrong, unless the client is downloading but not marking the mail on the server as read? but ive yet to see a situation where i would want this to happen.

I guess somebody might want this.. say a snoopy partner or something who doesnt want you to know they have read your mail lol