WHMCS Portal Theme Integration!

Always good to see a fresh design, good work, Haris. One thing I noticed is that the Flash menu is 1.2MB, so it would be nice if that could be tightened up a bit, or perhaps code your header so that the animation and sound only plays on your landing page. That's just a thought. Overall, a very impressive site though.

Hello All,

It was wonderful hearing your replies, 99% were positive which put the real smile to my face.

I have taken your ideas into consideration and will act upon it soon. Please do come back to this topic to check out the latest website update with all your ideas put into it.

Have a nice day!

I did them just then, so thanks for the wiki link :D

My pleasure. :D

@Haris: Be sure to post here when you make changes, and let us know if you need help with anything.

Hi uberhost,

Its very kind of you and its a pleasure to ask for your help. After 14 months of experience, do ask me any questions you wish and I will try my best to answer as much as I can.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Welcome back all!,

I would just like to announce that with all your suggestions, Kaspercs support area has enhanced in its design and has also improved. With your suggestions, sources and ideas, this is the fantastic outcome we have come to.

Please visit

kaspercs.com/members/index.php

to see the new 'LoOkS'

Also, as for the flash banner, we need some idea's to improve it, as you may have seen that as you browse through pages the flash banner has to re load from the beginning.

I have not had too much experience in flash yet, I would like any suggestions and tutorials that you may have in mind, this will really support Kaspercs.

Thanks alot for all your help!, Have a nice day!

Welcome Back!,

As for the request of couple to re-announce once more updates have occured I am pleased to announce that a few more changes have been made since last update:

Flash header has now fixed, I have shortened the flash banner, taken the sound off and have disabled the ActiveX.

Contact's link on footer fixed, There are no more corrupted links.

Forum has now got new icons and looks more fresh.

Live Support icon could not be fixed after attempting to do so many times due to the fact the layers are locked.

After fixing the above I have gained more experience with couple of new softwares and learnt alot more features. It was a pleasure. If you have any questions do post in and I will try my best to get back to you asap.

Thanks to you all for your support and contribution. If you have any other suggestions I will be more than happy to take this in and act upon it. Thank you.

Hey Haris,

Looking good.

Thought I'd just point out that the link "Tutorials" should be changed so it's like the rest of link as it's barely visible.

I tried doing that, WHMCS Support area goes blank once I make that change, so its better than nothing ;).

Any comments, more than welcome!

Hey Haris,

Looking good.

Thought I'd just point out that the link "Tutorials" should be changed so it's like the rest of link as it's barely visible.

I tried doing that, WHMCS Support area goes blank once I make that change, so its better than nothing ;).

Any comments, more than welcome!

Try replacing this line:

<td class="navbutton" onmouseover="this.className='navbuttonover';" onmouseout="this.className='navbutton';" onclick="window.location='order.php'">[url="http://www.totallysupport.com/v1/tutorials.php"]Tutorials[/url]</td>

with this

<td class="navbutton" onmouseover="this.className='navbuttonover';" onmouseout="this.className='navbutton';" onclick="window.location='http://www.totallysupport.com/v1/tutorials.php'">Tutorials</td>

Your code was a great pleasure thank you.

As it goes to a complete different site, I wanted it to open a new window, target"_blank", However im not too sure where to slot that code in with this link, any advice would be more than appreciated.

Its a pleasure getting things sorted out!, Thank you.

your image on the left "Offline , Leave a message" when clicked opens in a new window which is too small and the Resize handle is Disabled.

Hello,

Ive just looked into this issue, When I clicked on the offline leave a message it opened a new windows... Thats right you said that too. However once it opened in a new window it wa a full window and the ability to Restore the window was available.

I am using Internet Explorer (Latest Version).

If anyone else is experiencing this issue please post in. I will try my best to resolve it if I am clear that there is an issue.

Thank you for your support.