Domain Pricing Error when ordering

herko

I just upgraded, and everything seemed to be going just fine. I had just set up my WHMCS install, added Directi domain registration, set the domain prices, and then upgraded. But now when a client orders a domain, the pricing is set to 0, and the registrar is set to 'none'. In short, it doesn't take the domain registrar and pricing into account anymore when ordering. Can someone please verify this? I have a completely default install, fresh and working fine without any real clients using it yet, but the domain pricing and registration is kinda important...

Herko

Nope, no changes made to templates whatsoever. Using the default set.

H.

Hey,

First, check your prices of each package, and make sure you filled in the price and not the set-up (I did this once :P)

Second, maybe show a print screen of the domain prices under Configuguration => Domain Pricing (in the admin area).

Grrrrrrrr.....

I can't post images or links or anything containing http or www :-\ some support forum :-( Not untill I have more then 15 posts anyway.

Pricing is set properly, domain registrar is set up properly, but when ordering a domain, the pricing is set to '1 yr @ €' (while it *should* be '1yr @ 10 €' for example), and in the admin area the order itself is set to 0€ pricing and 'none' at registrar...

Herko

is there a md5 hash check i can do to verify if all the necessary files are intact and not corrupt? Maybe theres something wrong with my archiving app, or something, so reuploading broken files doesn't fix it. I'll give reuploading a try tho...

Herko

Anyone? At the moment the whole domain registration fails, because the registrar and domain pricing isn't taken into account when ordering a domain... And it used to work in 3.1.2... however briefly.

Herko

Ok, I readded all the domains with pricing. Makes no difference: when ordering a domain, the price is not show or set. No matter what order form I use, I've tried all 3 default forms. How can I debug this issue?

Herko