[module] WHMCS Cancel Order

hello all, no half pixels are releasing another new module:

WHMCS Cancel Order

The WHMCS Cancel Order module will check orders that are pending and cancel them on the daily cron job if there are older than your predefined setting.

The module is simple to install, and very easy to setup. Simply enter the number of days an order needs to be before automatically cancelling it on the daily cron job.

The module will then scan all pending orders, check if a payment has been made, and if not it will cancel the order for you! (it will also set the orders invoice to cancelled too!)

for full details and order links visit the module page here:

WHMCS Cancel Order

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

There is a new update for this module which:

• Adds support for the new nhp license check license checking
  • Stops the module cancelling free orders
  • Adds a module output page to tell you how many orders have been cancelled and how many errors encountered.

Check it out here:

WHMCS Cancel Order

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am willing to pay for this module but it will more better if it sends an email to the client for cancelation of order. If you can add this feature, I will buy immediately.

hello jamshed,

this isnt something that many people would use (i believe). so it wouldnt be something i add to the module as a function.

but i could quite easily create a function which targets the cancel order action and sends an email to the client. this would be a custom hook function and if you would like to discuss it further and get a quote just send me a pm.

regards

• 7 months later...