Converting from WHMAP

mrprez

I just bought out a hosting company that is using WHMAP. (Man what a piece of crap). So, I will be replacing that with WHMCS (Clearly a superior product).

In addition, I have to cancel some 270 PayPal Subscriptions.

Here's the question. When I import the customers into WHMCS is there a way to send them an invoice with a link to recreate their PayPal subscription again? (Please, please please let it be)

John

• WHMCS CEO

Yep, you have two options really:

1. You could set them all to PayPal Invoices so they will be emailed only when their payment is due. This will save the hassle of them each signing up to a paypal subscription again.

2. You could send out a link for a PayPal Subscription. The link could be created using the merge fields - namely Amount. With this method you could provide a link by email to signup for all your customers without needing to custom write it for each client (you would need one message for each billing cycle). You could then select all the accounts to email it to using the Hosting Accounts View Page.

However, with this method, you would need to inform your users not to sign up until their due date. If you want to create subscription links which are free for x days until their due date then you will have to do it manually unfortunately.

Regards,

Matt