any easy way to delete one of the currency currently used by clients

I had used 2 currencies for a long time, now i think about deleting one the currency, i mean, am fed up with currency conversion so i need only USD in the whole system. So is there any easy way to delete the other currency. Now when i try to delete it, it giving me an error that it’s currently used by some clients, manually editing each one is really hard. Any other way to change all the users to USD and change all the products price to equivalent USD

I had used 2 currencies for a long time, now i think about deleting one the currency, i mean, am fed up with currency conversion so i need only USD in the whole system. So is there any easy way to delete the other currency. Now when i try to delete it, it giving me an error that it’s currently used by some clients, manually editing each one is really hard. Any other way to change all the users to USD and change all the products price to equivalent USD

phpmyadmin or equiv browse to the database for your whmcs install and run this sql query

UPDATE tblclients SET currency = '1'

1 in this case is my GBP currency and is the first in the list of my currencies yours may be different if you changed the default currency so browse tblcurrencies and find out the id of the currency you want to change them all to. its the id column, the first in the table once you have that run the above SQL.

What that does is simply update all of the client rows. some will not change if they use your currency but all of the others will do.

make sure you back up the FULL DATABASE first, just incase things go wrong then you can easily restore id need be.