Activate Affiliates Automatically?

okihost

• WHMCS CEO

Why would you want this? After all, all they have to click is one button to become an affiliate and it keeps the people who don't have any intent of referring customers to you off your affiliates list for a more concise list.

Matt

because i manually add affiliate orders all the time. This is how it happens most of the time. I have to first go to the client, activate him as an affiliate, then go to the affiliate section (no idea why its not linked in the client area), find the affiliate, then add check his settings, then go to the order area to either modify an order to add him/her as an affiliate or setup a new order.

no idea why its not linked in the client area.

this is a good question , i have to add the link in every update.

I actually meant in the client area of the admin. You know, the front page of the client where it lists there address, login as client button, etc. You can activate them as an affiliate there, but there isnt a link to see there activities as an affiliate.

Yes, I would like to see the extra info in the clients area in the admin side along with the client area without having to go to a seperate area. Although I am just happy and don't want to be one of those...."thanks for the extras, now I want" :)

What link are you talking about updating on each release?

As far as extra features,i know what you mean. i am not really looking for an extra features, i am just trying to be more efficient with my time and streamline whmcs. Which everyone would benefit from.

what i was talking about is simple

when i a client is logged in to the client area , there is no link to the affiliates.php from there.

this way if the client is in the client area he just clicks the link and automatically logged in to the affiliate section and no need to login from different place.

its not a big deal anyway ! its only 1 line to add

[url="affiliates.php"][img=images/clientarea/affiliatess.gif]{$LANG.affiliatestitle}[/url]

I actually meant in the client area of the admin. You know, the front page of the client where it lists there address, login as client button, etc. You can activate them as an affiliate there, but there isnt a link to see there activities as an affiliate.

just put the code from my previous post in the templates/default/header.tpl , login as client from the admin area and click the affiliates link then you can see everything.

it's not as easy as you suggest but maybe matt will do that sometime.