Recommendations Please

I love WHMCS so much I decided to come here for some recommendations. I have been working with SquirrelCart for a while now, but many of my customers are complaining that it just is not all it could be. There is very little reporting, no refund capability and the digital product capability is very hard for a non-programmer to understand. In fact a lot of the functions are like that. I don't have any trouble using them, but most of my customers like to manage their stores on their own and they are not programmers by a long shot. :shock:

Does anyone have favorite, end user friendly, shopping cart solutions that they would like to crow about? I would love to hear about them.

Thanks,

Dawn

• 2 weeks later...

oscommerce, make sure you modify the source for it to include one of the well supported templating systems found in the community addons.

This way you can knock up your own templates for it and sell them as addons. Just make sure you only install your own flavour of the source and not the distribution when creating the websites and all you will need to do is drop in the new template. just like whmcs

prestashop.com is what you and your customers are looking for ;)

This is good, but its also extremely heavy on resources, If you sell this to your clients or are hosting it ensure that there is only one or two on a shared server. i would consider making it a VPS minimum offering. besides that your client will love how fast the site runs with its own dedicated resources.

Servers with limited resources will most likely run into memory allocation errors when trying to enter the modules area of the admin console, obviously thats a concern hence my suggestion.