Order problem.

BlazeHost

Okay I have a error with cart.php?a=checkout

It just goes to a blank screen, doesn't send the invoice or anything. This happened after I changed servers, I installed WHMCS on my new server but imported my old db. The reason I think this is is because clients cpanel passwords on the admin page have gone all wired. They are link a black background with a white "?". I have opened a support ticket but have had no reply and its nearly been 24 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever I upgrade (or fresh install) WHMCS my data always gets screwed up. Luckily, I made a backup of the database (db) this last time as WHMCS suggested before I proceeded with the upgrade. I tried restoring the db back, but it didn't work. What did work for me was exporting each table from my backed up db individually that contained data... then deleted the existing db... created a new one... and imported the data back table by table... took about 15-20 minutes. That may sound nutty... but it worked.

Yes same happened to me, i tried to import the db but gave en error msg

i need to look around and learn how to do that, i have a little knowledge with the phpadmin

when use some code to debug the error doesnt work

i hope the next by the next update fix the domain issues.... as i understand beta coming very soon, right?