accountlab plus Import issues

Hi,

I am currently using the trial version, and within just a few hours have decided I will definately be using WHMCS.

However, I have tried to use the accountlabplus import script with little success. There was no readme file in the script folder I downloaded so I have tried a bit of guess work, running the script from within the root WHMCS folder.

When I run the script I am getting a number of SQL import errors. Client details are imported but only with the email address (names are showing as "No Name". Server and package details do not import correctly.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Hi,

I have re-downloaded the file today, and notice it has been updated yesterday to include a Readme file. This advises that we need a payment gateway configured before running the script. Not sure if this may be the result of the problem.

I am currently reinstalling the application as a result of the stable release of 3.2.1 and then will retry this after configurating the application correctly.

Will let you know my successes & failures shortly.

Thanks

Hi,

OK. This time results were a little different. I successfully created the servers, packages/plans etc. And then it went very wrong ;-)

Client import did not create ANY data except an ID number (correct number of clients imported).

I am sending the database as requested.

Thanks

• WHMCS CEO

The AccountLab Plus importer has now been updated and uploaded to the client area. A lot of their database structure has been changed in recent updates so it now uses all custom fields for data - that's what caused the issue with clients data getting imported.

Natt

Excellent! Making huge progress.

I have now got products, server, and clients in without any issues.

However, it doesn't import orders or invoices/transactions which I thought it would.

I also notice that it doesn't seem to import the cPanel user details for the hosting products, meaning that users don't see full product details within their client area, and that the link to the cPanel login doesn't work either. I also would imagine this may cause issues with the automatic suspension/termination and upgrade facilities although I have not yet tested this.

Your thoughts on this? Am I expecting too much, or are there still some issues here?

• WHMCS CEO

Orders are not imported as they aren't needed, all accounts are. And it has imported invoices for you - if you can't see them that means the gateway they use is not activated. What payment gateway did you select on step 1 of the import?

Matt

Hi,

I'm afraid we're still not quite there.

I now get the payment gateway options. I have tried running for both the gateways I have configured (which are Paypal Invoices and Mail In Payment).

I am getting the same result as before - no invoices showing.

I AM getting the invoice summary on the left-hand side though - it shows a number of invoices unpaid and a number overdue, with associated values. But no matter How I try to view the invoices I get No Invoices Found message.

I've looked at database level and I can see that there are items in table tblinvoiceitems AND in table tblinvoices. So it looks that the data is THERE, but just not displaying in the application (either through admin or client panels).

On another (possibly unrelated note), I had thought in the previous version there was a link within the Client area that allowed users to link directly to their cPanel login, but this doesn't appear to be there now. Has it been removed, or I have mucked something up configuration wise when installing the new version?

Excellent. Worked a treat. I can still getting this ready for production systems now.

Any thoughts on the following?

On another (possibly unrelated note), I had thought in the previous version there was a link within the Client area that allowed users to link directly to their cPanel login, but this doesn't appear to be there now. Has it been removed, or I have mucked something up configuration wise when installing the new version?

• 1 year later...