[iWHMCS] Viewing invoices is limited to 20 invoices with no option to see more

Steps to reproduce:

1. Load iWHMCS and tap the Billing tab
  2. Choose Invoices
  3. Note that only 20 invoices are ever shown with no way to see more

As a side note, it would be nice to have the option to see overdue invoices here, but unfortunately only unpaid is an option.

When I'm skimming through unpaid invoices, almost every time I'm looking for one well beyond the 20 shown (generated earlier), but I have no way to ever view the invoice via iWHMCS. I'm trying to use iWHMCS while on the go picking up and depositing cheques, but I can't use it if I can only view more recent unpaid invoices and the invoice I need is old enough to be pushed beyond the 20 shown on the page.

My suggestions for how to fix this:

1. Put a "Load more" option at the end

2. Use the common auto-load functionality we see on websites and in other apps, wherein scrolling to the bottom automatically loads more invoices in until there are no more in the filtered results.

• 4 weeks later...
  • WHMCS CEO

Thanks for taking the time to send in your comments and suggestions for this. We've just completed working on the updates to the invoicing section of iWHMCS so this will be in the forthcoming update.

Matt