A Pure Mess between WHM and WHMCS

abysse

Hello the community !

It has been hours that i'm trying to do several things. Here are the details.

I had massive abuse on 1 server a while back. I had to delete 3 000 WHM accounts within WHM directly and manually (48 straight hours to do so)

Problem is that the customers remains active on WHMCS and still live.

Then i decided to move the remaining customers to another server which was smaller, instead of changing the server configuration in WHMCS i have added a new one.

Well, now i have 2 servers which aims at the same IP one has just a few hundreds of accounts and the other one has all the accounts including the terminated ones, minus the few hundreds.

I would like to sync WHMS and WHM according to the following simple rules :

If Domain already associated in WHMCS and to the good server, OK

If Domain already associated in WHMCS but to the wrong server -> Change Server

If Domain not in WHM but in WHMCS --> Set as Terminated.

THen i'll delete the extra server manually.

Is this doable ?

Or the worse case scenario, where can I bulk manage customers in order to change servers or to set as terminated their account ?

It could be a really handy feature which should be easy to implement for the WHMCS team, if not already

Edited by abysse

I had to delete 3 000 WHM accounts within WHM directly and manually (48 straight hours to do so)

If they were also in your WHMCS and you had some way to specifically identify them, it could have been scripted ...

Is this doable ?

Everything is do-able :)

What you're asking for a a couple mysql queries, once the exact logic is tied down and tested - best guess 3 hours work :)