Strange behavior... session issue?

BryanB

I've been developing a new WHMCS site on a new server, everything was going fine and then all of a sudden I could not log in to the admin area or the client area anymore. I know the passwords are correct, I even changed them in the DB.

I also can't use the shopping cart, when I click "add to cart" on a product the page doesn't do anything. Check it out here: http://204.197.244.123/~vss/dashboard/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

I cant seem to figure out what happened. Any ideas?

Ok, im really lost here. Contacted my host and they can't figure it out either. Just opened a ticket with WHMCS.

I have cleared the session files and restarted Apache webserver. However I am still not able to log into the WHMCS admin panel. I have tried to reset the password, but no luck. I have also tried after disabling EAccelerator support for PHP, but it doesn't seem to be the issue.

As we don't have much knowledge and experience in WHMCS, I would recommend you to contact WHMCS support for further assistance.

Your problem is more than likely due to PHP open_basedir Protection

Try changing your url to a real domain name (setting it up correctly on the server)

I dont know of anyone that uses the old style way of using the tilde