pacwebhosting has had a revamp!

To be honest, I think there are too many too simple integrations.

For beginners its a big deal, for passed users its a bit low in the level. But that doesnt mean your disqualified from posting your integration, just make it a bit different than the normal one.

For beginners its a big deal, for passed users its a bit low in the level. But that doesnt mean your disqualified from posting your integration, just make it a bit different than the normal one.

Thanks for your comments

The following will help you out with your site:-

http://www.pacwebhosting.com/pacweb/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&catid=21&id=59

And if you dont mind me saying the flash sounds are a bit ott

Thanks

Paul

Thanks for your comments

http://www.pacwebhosting.com/pacweb/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&catid=21&id=59

Thanks

Paul

Thanks for your suggestions, due to the fact that your article requires me to download and never the less also requires me to put it on my server, I feel more that insecure in doing so.

There is far too much risk behind this.

Anyway, Thanks.

Thanks for your comments

Thanks

Paul

Thanks for your suggestions, due to the fact that your article requires me to download and never the less also requires me to put it on my server, I feel more that insecure in doing so.

There is far too much risk behind this.

Anyway, Thanks.

Just friendly advice thats all - if you dont trust getting the file from me do a search on google for it as it is a well know issue.

Paul

after your done searching, you may want fix your contact link, its dead. and stop reloading the flash on every page of your site..........

Thanks for your comments

Thanks

Paul

Its funny how Paul was advising me to do it, to download a file and to approach the file onto my server, however for himself, he hasnt done so.

Im sorry Paul if your trying to help, but after this post, this help is very insecure and can cause value of my money a distruption.

after your done searching, you may want fix your contact link, its dead. and stop reloading the flash on every page of your site..........

Thanks for your comments

Thanks

Paul

Its funny how Paul was advising me to do it, to download a file and to approach the file onto my server, however for himself, he hasnt done so.

Im sorry Paul if your trying to help, but after this post, this help is very insecure and can cause value of my money a distruption.

I dont see whats so funny? unless you are implying that I am trying to infect your server? in which case roflmao!!

I dont need the fix on my web site as it no longer has a flash header on it!!

It used to have a flash header on it and had the same problem as you do with your template web site and when it did I found that fix and applied it!

Anyway I was only trying to help you as you certainly need it as you have not got a clue tbh.

Paul

Generics comment was actually directed at you not pacwebhosting :)

The contact link at the bottom of your page is broken.

yea i was talking to HarisKCS, he went and commentd on a lot of other sites today, but really needs to look into his own first, lots of missing links, still need to double click the flash, etc. Not to mention hes a bit paranoid or has no idea how to run a server if he thinks that file will hurt his system. Guess any teenager can run a hosting business these days.

gotta love the language too. "cause value of my money a distruption" :)

pace your site is real nice. sorry about the confusion.

yea i was talking to HarisKCS, he went and commentd on a lot of other sites today, but really needs to look into his own first, lots of missing links, still need to double click the flash, etc. Not to mention hes a bit paranoid or has no idea how to run a server if he thinks that file will hurt his system. Guess any teenager can run a hosting business these days.

gotta love the language too. "cause value of my money a distruption" :)

pace your site is real nice. sorry about the confusion.

Oright...The isnt so many links missing. All I need to fix is the flash header and the contacts link at the bottom, which isnt too hard, im just a bit busy doing stuff in the background not related to the company.

Thanks for your support, sorry to be mean before, it was just that I am very cautious on having files other than which I make put on my server.

Thanks for your support and it did help me alot. Sound has been taken off and the ActiveX has been disabled. Also I made the flash banner video clip shorter.